The term “CASA LIMA Travel Articles, Lda” refers to the owner of the site.
The company’s registration number is 502108789, with an address at Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 186, 4000-424 Porto, Portugal.
The term “you” refers to the user or visitor to our website.
1. The content of this website is for your general information only. This is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third party may provide any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and that we expressly exclude from our responsibility any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. The use of any information or material on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific needs.
4. This site contains material that is owned or licensed by us. This material includes design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, except in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced on this website that are not owned by, or licensed to, the operator are recognized on the website.
6. From time to time this site may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide.
7. You may not create a link to this site from another website or document without prior written consent.
8. All models presented on the website are subject to confirmation availability of stock that must be made within 1 business day. If there is a stock breakage we will inform you and if you have made any payment will be returned immediately by the payment method you used.
Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to local laws.